Wednesday 26 December 2012

And a Happy New Year






Well I've been very lax keeping this blog up to date. Mind you I've not really done much this year. The buggered knee has failed to get a whole lot better, so I think I'll be going to get some physio next year so hoepfully I will be able to walk around on a day out and not end unable to walk more than 10 yards the next day.

And next year will see me back to work, after a year off. Would be nice not to but there's no money left in the pot. After a year off I like the idea of being a pharmacist even less than I did before, but such is life! And a bit of sorting out and eBaying should help fill the coffers again ( or at least stop them emptying!)

So to all out there reading in blogland I wish you a happy and succesful and love filled new year

And to Jan who has looked after me for the last year , I love you babes xxx. And thanks to my Dad, without who I don't know how I would have kept my head above water



No comments:

Post a Comment